Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Rant Thread

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anti-Rant Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti-Rant Thread

Post  Loyal Subject Wed May 16, 2012 10:19 pm

So, like a month or so after the fire the band on my Mickey Mouse Fantasia watch that I bought in eighth grade at Disneyworld broke. I've been unable to wear it for months and it's been absolute torment.

The main problem was when I took it to a jeweler, they told me I should contact Disney first for some long and complicated reason. And then I had the number to call them, lost it, had to re-email them for the number, etc.

And today, I finally got a new band! So now I'm wearing my watch again :D. I don't care if I've got to adjust it a little because it currently doesn't fit on my wrist, I'm wearing it anyway. I've been looking at my watch nonstop for the past...seven hours.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Well I'm glad it all worked out for you, but couldn't you had just bought some watch band for it? Or did it have a Disney design on it? Either way, nice!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:06 pm

The problem was, the jewelers told me I should call Disney first because the band was a different type of band than the ones they sell. Like, there would have been a gap in between the watch and the band. So they said to call Disney and see if they would replace the band for me. They also said Disney might fix the watch up for me because it has scratches on it. And that if I took it to the jeweler first and they messed with it then took it to Disney, Disney might not have accepted it.

But then Disney said that it didn't matter where I took it and some jewelers are always wary when someone brings in a Disney watch because it's from the parks and not their store and the parks are limited editions or something...and that the Disney park watches have a warranty for only a year with Disney.

Yeah....

and today I saw my bunny in the yard and it took a nap near me :D

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:14 pm

A lot of companies do that though. I remember someone tried bringing in a system to get fixed to some electronics store, but they told them to send it to the company first. I think it was Nintendo.

Also by your rabbit, do you mean a wild one or one you bought and let roam outside?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

^ Yeah so that's why I had to call Disney first before buying the new band. I was going to originally just buy a new band from the jeweler right away.

And the bunny is a wild one but its a decedent of the one that I let go on my yard. The one I let go died a long time ago. But her babies and their babies are all over the place :D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu May 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Well glad things are working out for you!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu May 17, 2012 5:47 pm

I know!

And here I was worried that the rabbits had all died out when I found something killed one a couple of months ago and I hadn't seen any rabbits since.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2