One Piece Comment Section!

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece Comment Section!

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm

okay and ill try to think of a character. i start school tomorrow so i dont know how far ill get with that...

Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16956

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Oh that's right, school starts soon. What classes are you taking? Also sorry it took me so long to get the RPs started up again. Just when you have to go to school to.

Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18329

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm

Well hopefully I wont be as busy as I usually am because Im taking all 'regular' classes like film history and stuff. with the exception of one which is TV Studio Production. But who knows.

and luckily (for the sake of this RP and not for my personal life) I have class everyday except wednesdays but I get out by 1. which means ill have plenty of night time to be on :D

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey now, don't be ruling your life for this RP.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:29 pm

i didnt set it up that way for the sake of this RP Lee. lol. circumstances just led that to happening. i.e. i found out the art teacher for fundamentals of drawing was a potential hard ass so i switched out XD. i dont mind hard ass teachers but seriously, im not going to put myself in that kind of a situation for an elective much less a 100 level course. and especially since the whole point of the class would be for me to learn how to draw and not have a teacher telling me how much i cant draw lol.

so instead im taking a film history course that ill eventually have to take with one of my favorite professors. but i had to sacrifice my three day schedule for a four day schedule. it was worth it though.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 am

Oh I know that, I meant don't come home early from school and or on Wednesdays and stick to the site like glue.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:25 pm

oh...yeah no. i mean i usually have it opened but i dont check it often unless i have nothing else to do in life XD

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:57 pm

What do you think of this for the rules?

Welcome to the land of One Piece, where the adventure never ends!

The way that this RolePlay works is by Island Arcs. Instead of one main plot driven story, there will be island arcs. Each island will have its own adventure and story for all to enjoy. Maybe one island will be an exotic rainforest, while another will be a crazy snowy tundra, all which will have their own tale to tell.

So that everyone enjoys the story and has a turn in creating it, each island will be created by another member. We will take turns in who makes the next island. The person who creates the island, will also be in charge of everything about the island, including what kind of adventure awaits those present.

The islands created will not be created to favor your character, play favorites with other members, or any other unfairness. Godmodding the island to your advantage, will not be tolerated and there are still RolePlay moderators to make sure everyone is having a fun and fair time.

Because this adventure will hopefully gain a lot of members, there will be many people who can either be a pirate, a marine (attempting to stop pirates), a bounty hunter, or anything in between.

Pirate crews will actually be formed by actual functioning members. For example Forum Member A might be one of the crew’s repairman, while Member B is a doctor.

However because this adventure has yet to start, none of the pirate crews have yet to be created. That means no one will start off with a crew, a boat or anything. The adventure and plot of this RP is to assemble a crew through the various islands attended, including a ship, and witness the crazy adventures to come.

When this adventure takes off, several crews may and will be created and will branch off to various islands. This way not everyone is sticking together throughout the entire journey. Crew A (full of real members) may sail to a desert island, while Crew B (also full of real members) will head to a rainforest island.

Just because a member may be part of a crew, does not mean they are stuck with them for good. Just like real crews, people disband to either join others or make their own crews. The possibilities are unlimited.

Because part of this adventure will also be ruled with marine intervention and various battles, RolePlay moderators will be put into effect to ensure that each scenario is played fairly for both sides. Godmodding of any kind will not be tolerated.

Character Bio

(Are they are pirate, marine, bounty hunter, or something in between?)

Name: (Character name)

Visual Age: (How old your character looks like)

Devil Fruit: (Your character does not need to have a fruit power. If they do have, it can only be one rational power and they will lose the ability to swim.)

Skills: (What kind of expertise do they have? Do they know how to use a gun well, are they an adequate navigator, or swordsman? Again choose only one solid skill)

Personality: (Everyone has a general personality, this should be at least one full paragraph.)

Appearance: (What your character looks like.)

History/Background: (History needs to be no shorter than a paragraph. If it's a serious background of some kind make it believable by adding more paragraphs to it.)

Often we get members who make something like this.
(Was banished from family and treated horribly. Then they met someone and they died to. Now they are sad and a strong bender.) Please elaborate on it. We know that tragedy makes for an interesting story, but if it's not done right, like the one above it just gets corny and is a dime a dozen.

Spoiler:
CODE
Name:

Visual Age:

Bending:

Other Skills:

Personality:

Appearance:

History/Background:

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 pm

yeah, thats good. i like it and i think its clearer than the first one.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh I was just shooting out the idea to you at first, I wanted your opinion. Does it sound interesting?

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

yes.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 pm

I still need to think of an island as well as my character, so we both have time to fine tune our character and whatnot.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:27 pm

yeah. i mean, i know what i want my island to be but i dont know what the story is.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:28 pm

The story will start off at a weak pace, sort of like the original series did. I think we're going to have it that we don't start off at the GrandLine, but we attempt to make our way to it.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:30 pm

right....but that still doesnt give me any ideas for a story. :p

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 pm

Well like leave the really crazy crazy stuff for the GrandLine of course :P

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Ok I've wanted to get this thing started for a while, but now's better then ever. You can take your time thinking up your character. I got mine done just now, but I might tweak them a little more of course.

I also still need to think of the situation and place for the start of the adventure.

Affiliation: Technically a Pirate

Name: Flint

Visual Age: 16

Devil Fruit: The Propel-Pel Fruit; Able to propel self to great lengths with legs. Almost like a human bullet. Because this propulsion uses great force, it also gives great strain to the user. Extended use renders limbs useless and can shatter bone if continuously used.

As a result this fruit power is only used as a last resort because even once can place great strain on the body.

Skills: Donning two makeshift single shot pistols, a simple tube, trigger, and striking mechanism cruder than most assembly line models, Flint is a gunslinger. Although he is not a perfect marksman at extreme range, he can hold his own at average levels of gun range and focuses on becoming one of the world’s greatest gun drawers and slingers.

With many skillful sniper and gunslingers already filling every corner of the world and sea, this is an ambitious dream to chase, but it is the one he choose.

Personality: Often Happy-Go-Lucky, when the time is needed, Flint will set aside his petty interests and become the serious gunslinger and marksman needed, when the time is needed. However on his down and free time, he likes to spend it having fun and experiencing the wild adventures wherever they may take him.

Appearance: Flint is of average build, with brownish hair andwears a dark blue woolen hat, brimmed with black leather at the front, a long blue buttonless heavy wool frock coat, with a vest worn on the inside, and kersey blue pants. Supposedly the same clothes that the legendary marksman and gunslinger QuickDraw John wore, he wishes to surpass his footsteps.

History/Background: Although not much is known about his tale, before he choose the life of traveling, he wishes to become the greatest gunslinger of the world, and one day set foot on the Grand Line. While he is far away from either goal, he won’t stop until he gets there. Slowly making his way to his goals, without a crew, a boat, or even a solid plan, he sets foot on his most recent adventure into a small quaint town, which will be the beginning of his long adventures…

Anyway just copy my quote and delete mys stuff if you need a code list to go by.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah, I know I totally suck at this One Piece RP. I just want to make a drunk Jack Sparrow :p

I see you went in a completely different direction with this. I like the idea. Just wondering, did you name him Flint after the Flint from Treasure Island? Or was that a coincidence?

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 am

lol I was thinking hm...what's a good name? He uses guns. Flintlock hm, take off Lock too cliche.

I see you went in a completely different direction with this.
What do you mean about that? Also try to make a character you're going to actually want to use. I'm going to see if I can get some more people to join us for the RP.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 am

Well, last I heard, you're idea was to have two characters that had been split up or whatever.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 am

Meh it would be too much of a pain in the ass trying to differentiate them with each post, but keeping them along the same line of a character.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:56 pm

thats true. i didnt really think of that.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah it was an interesting idea, but would prove too difficult and unenjoyable to do. This Flint guy should be more fun to try out. The human bullet who is a gunslinger.

For the record he won't be a human bullet at the start. I'm not even sure he'll have his fruit power. I think he might, but doesn't really use it too often, so it strengthens more as time goes on.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

While I'd really like to try this RP out, with a lot others like our Heroes of LittleSprings, I feel that we really need more members for these types to take off.

Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 pm

and i also dont have a character. that would at least help.

speaking of little springs, i probably wont get to it until tomorrow. just so you know.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum