Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece Comment Section!

4 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

One Piece Comment Section! - Page 44 Empty Re: One Piece Comment Section!

Post  PurePlayer Co. Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Change of plans, and character. Decided to make a goofier/stranger one to fit the Piece-verse (if that's what it's called; I don't care really). I think they fit! My second character will come later on in the RP.
PurePlayer Co.
PurePlayer Co.
Non-Bender

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:19 pm

So I'm reading the initial RP posts as Flint leaving his food bag behind and grabbing the pistol but given the latest post, I'm thinking that it's supposed to be the other way around. Just wanted to clarify before I continue.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17171

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Yeah he left his food behind by accident, if that's what you meant. He has his pistol with him. Anais just noticed that when he came back to grab his gun that he accidentally left the food bag that was in his hand. Before she could grab it though or relay the information to Hawkins, you RPed him as having dragged her out of the restaurant to get to the contest as quickly as possible.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Okay, I'll hopefully get to that tomorrow...
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:40 pm

Would Hawkins hear the buzzing? Or is it something only Anais can hear?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:02 pm

You can have Hawkins have any of the mentioned ailments that were explained that Anais had. Maybe he has them to a greater or lesser extent. I'll leave that up to you for the mean time.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Okay. May or may not post tonight. I've officially entered semi-freak out mode over disney internship applications.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh so you've gotten into the program again?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 pm

No.

I applied to several Professional Internships that would have me working in my field. And I've gotten pretty far in the process. Like, this is the farthest I've ever gotten and it seems like I've got a pretty good shot at one of them so far.

But then I applied for the Disney College Program again as a potential fail safe. I finished my interview like two hours ago. And I'm just freaking out right now because the company I worked for has temporarily gone down under and I just need to find another job before I die from stress and anxiety. And I don't know if I want to do the Program again because I don't want just some park job, I want a legit job.

So yeah, I've entered semi-freak out mode where I just can't be productive.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:11 pm

Just do your best on the applications and any more interviews you may have. If you feel that you nailed the interview you had, then that's good news for you! I don't know if you're allowed to do a follow up letter, but if it's acceptable, you should throw one in there for extra measures. It couldn't hurt. Good luck and good job!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Oh I already did the follow up letter :p For the one I really want anyway. Going to do today's follow up letter tomorrow.

I need to just look into how to manage anxiety better. Or how to, you know, just get rid of it entirely :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Yeah I get what you mean. It's hard to manage sometimes (not anxiety) just stress and overload of work and whatever. But there's a lot of time in the day and sometimes somethings just can't be addressed at that certain moment or day. So it's best to just spend that time doing whatever you would really like to do. Easier said then done, but sometimes you just got to do it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:52 pm

It's not really a work overload that's the issue for me. I can usually handle that. It's just the overall uncertainty of constantly having to find a job and not having any sense of stability that bothers me. And it's also wearing down on my self esteem. I know this is part of the reason why I can't seem to write anything or I keep putting it off.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:01 am

No I get that. What I'm saying is that I have a few different jobs so I don't get that as much as you do now. Sometimes it bothers me that I have a lot of work or whatever. That's not the point, I was just giving an example of mine recently. Or that I would worry about a potential job I might or may not get or whatever. But the bottom line is that I do the interview or job raise, all the necessary steps before or after, and that's all I can do. The rest is up to them. Whatever happens happens.

I know what you mean, but you should still put some time out. Because really, what else could you be doing at this time of the hour?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm not sure I get what you mean by putting time out but I was watching JAWS 2 and formulating a cold email to a make up company at the time.

I had told myself this weekend I wasn't allowed to post for jobs and I try to only do around 5 a day so I don't get overwhelmed. But it's still overall stressful and I still kept getting the nagging feeling that I could be applying to jobs.

Cause I mean, you can technically send in an application any time of the day with this technology. :p

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:54 pm

I know that. It's easier said then done, but you still really should take some time out of the day to not worry about work or finding it and do something you enjoy. Like watching Jaws2. But I would had forgone the mockup fake job email/application whatever. Just take time to kick back and smell the roses. Even if you only do that for one hour a day.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:57 pm

It is easier said than done. I think we're basically saying the same thing here lol. That's essentially what I've been trying to do but have been sucking at lately.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 pm

Well maybe you need someone to do something with so it's not so hard? I don't know.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44