One Piece Comment Section!

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: One Piece Comment Section!

Post  Lee on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah I noticed that (not the blue, but the bright orange really screwed with how I perceived the forum layout/colors.) Why do you think I ended up using default colors? :P
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:47 pm

you changed your favorite color? :p
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Orange was always my favorite color, because of Michelangelo :P
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Im just putting this out there right now, I didn't draw out a maze and I'm doing this on the fly.

There, I said it.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 pm

I don't think it really matters that much. Not in a storytelling/RP.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Good cause I wasn't going to do it anyway.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 pm

I'd only say it matters, if say you were to make an overly complex maze, and then expect me to map it out in my mind for some reason.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:57 pm

So I'm assuming we're dropping this RP? If it's because you don't want to control the island arcs or whatever, I'll just do all of them. I think it'd be a shame to drop all of the work we did here.

But if you dislike it, even if I was to control the entire RP (plot-wise) then I guess we'll kill it.

Hopefully you don't hate the Heroes RP also Cause there's only so much mushy Ai/Ryusuke/Ryuzaki bs that I can take. :P
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:34 pm

I just don't like controlling the arcs. If you want to run them all I'll still RP but I don't want to be in charge of an island. I haven't watched the show enough to know what I'm doing. But if I get a basic idea for an island, I'll let you know and just send you the idea.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:16 pm

That's a good idea. I don't know what you had planned for this one arc, so if you want to you can play that one through and it'll be your last one. (Unless you want to control them again)

I mean yeah I can pick it up where you left off, but it's kinda going to seem weird hijacking the gun contest thing that is currently happening.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:31 pm

The gun contest thing wasn't even supposed to happen @_@. It was supposed to just be something that was glossed over.

Also, as a side note, I think part of the problem with the Ai and Ryuzaki stuff is that they don't understand what the other one is saying.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Maybe not Ai.

Also I thought the gun event was the whole reason for the island arc...
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:51 pm

No, the whole reason for the island arc was what was supposed to happen after the gun thing.

and im pretty sure Ryuzaki doesn't understand Ai at this point. at all. I could be wrong but...
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.

Also if you want me to, I'll hijack your One Piece arc, but you still need to post as Hawkins. I'm left wondering what the island arc was originally supposed to be about. Don't tell me if you're still planning on doing something with it.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:25 pm

I won't say anything in case maybe I can do something with it? I think that's the safe route.

As long as Ryuzaki understood there was a double meaning when she called him stupid, then yeah guess I was. But since he only responded to one part of it, it leads me to think he doesn't fully get why Ai called him stupid.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 am

I see. Well in the mean time I guess I'll control the shooter contest thing. There's not really much I can do to screw that part up. At least I think so.

Anyway, when you find the time, whenever it may be, you can make your post. (And if you still want to do the One Piece RP since you're not controlling the island arcs)

It's pretty obvious why she called him stupid. At least I think so.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

See I was actually going to ask you why you thought she called him stupid because I wrote it where it kind of means two things. And I knew one was obvious and one wasn't which was why I was starting to think that maybe there was a discrepancy. But then I just figured '**** it, I'm not going to say anything and see what happens' lol.

Yeah, I don't think you could mess up the shooter contest anymore than it already is XD.

And yeah, I was going to post to Heroes and One Piece this morning but I ran out of time and had to go to work. So I'm hopefully going to do that now assuming I don't get distracted by things...
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Well at the risk of me sounding stupid, but what's new, I'll shoot. I'm pretty sure she's calling Ryusuke/Ryuzaki stupid because of how she thinks he's not getting what she is/trying to say to him.

And she's also calling her stupid at the same time for defending him and believing in him. Because before that she says something like she was defending him from Lee. I can't remember what the hell was said that long ago and I'm not bothering digging that far.

Also take your time with the posts. I just wanted to know what your standing on all the RPs was (except for the Avatar of course)

By the way, how is your work going so far?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Yeah, basically. I also kind of meant it as she's calling him stupid because she still likes him. and she's not only saying she's stupid for still liking him but he's stupid for not realizing/acknowledging it. but i honestly think that opinion's going to go down the drain pretty quickly :p

That's why the new thing is 'you're either really stupid or a big jerk'. because, it's her basically saying 'you either just don't get it or you do get it and you're avoiding it purposely'.

So follow up question: does Ryuzaki know that's what's she's saying? I'm going to assume yes but you never know.

Work was okay. They put me on the main register though when I've never worked it by myself before. I don't know what they were thinking considering my pretty obvious spastic tendencies. Suffice to say, chaos ensued at one point.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 pm

If you have to ask, you'll never know :P

Also, that's good about work. Getting that kind of exposure will eventually help you train better and then you'll have more experience you can fit into your resume. Because I'm pretty sure some company you hope to work for will see all your other qualifications but not consider them a real job because it sounds like more like a vacation or whatever.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Well...the Disney College Program is considered a really big thing and it is supposed to look really good on your resume...but let's be honest it was just one big vacation lol XD

At least, I took it to its full potential and made it into one big vacation :p

I did however get a letter back the other day saying that the resume I sent them was really good but they had no positions at the moment because they were working on a Canadian animation. Darn.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Here, I'll give you my resume. Then they can't say anything, ey.

I was just pointing out that someone somewhere might see the DCP more as something that was fun than a work related experience. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I just thought I'd throw that out there.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 pm

I mean, I guess it's possible but from what I've heard, it's considered to be a high achievement if you do it. or something like that.

Especially if you're in a business related field. I'm not sure about other degrees but it definitely looks good if you're in business or human resources.

But yeah, this store will definitely help me if I need to work in retail somewhere again. Just have that as an emergency resume :p

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 pm

See, that's the problem some people have or think they do. Put that on your resume, otherwise it's going to look like you've been unemployed for a certain amount of time. I'd rather hire someone who has at least seemed to be legitimately seeking employment, then someone who has a questionable time gap in their employment.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm

Well technically I'm also currently employed by a public school as a videographer so it isn't going to look like a gap. And I'm apparently also technically employed by my old boss because I texted him recently and he wants me to hold onto his stuff.

So it won't be a gap :p
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: