Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foods!

2 posters

Go down

Foods! Empty Foods!

Post  Lee Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Well I figured we could try this. I know we've all probably came across some interesting/weird/neat type of food.

Anyways this is the topic to discuss them! This should not be confused for weird for that you think are disgusting/hideous. It's more of a place to discuss products that you came across that were good and may or may not be well known.

Anyway the other day I came across a weird tastykake brand of krimpets. They were pancake krimpets! I'm a big fan of pancakes, but was pretty skeptical about this.

I bought some because they were on sale and they were actually good! They actually tasted like pancakes to, minus that they weren't hot and fresh from the skillet. I guess you could heat them though.

The icing tastes and smells like syrup and they have a butter cream filling. It tastes just like butter, but it isn't. If you're out and about, I'd recommend trying them, they're really tasty!

Foods! 4041378962_19b494523d_z
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Foods! Empty Re: Foods!

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Does having a bag of Bernie Botts Every Flavored Beans count for this thread? I've got a bag of them unopened but I also got another quite recently. Except mine was filled with booger flavored beans so I kind of didn't eat a lot of it...

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Sounds like a gag snack lol. I've heard of the booger flavored stuff, not the exact brand, but the idea. I don't know, to me I want to eat something that sounds as appetizing as it may look or taste.

Also the pancake tastykakes are limited time only, so try them soon before it's too late!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah some of the flavors are pretty nasty but they're nasty in the book too. I don't get why the kids eat them in the book...I just bought it cause it's from Harry Potter XD. Though some of the flavors are very good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I thought that name sounded familiar. Kids like nasty stuff. Ever seen those mad scientist playsets where you can make different sweets?

They're usually like gooey eyeball or foamy brain drinks or something that looks gross now that I saw the commercial after so many years lol.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:33 pm

yeah i think i got a Harry Potter one once. but I never tried it. I always thought those things looked kind of cool but it looked like it wouldn't taste very good. Kind of the like the easy bake oven treats. Seriously, those things take FOREVER to make and then they aren't even that good.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Well what do you expect? You're cooking stuff in a plastic oven with below adequate temperatures.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:37 pm

I expect it to look like the commercials damn it! :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh another nice snack are the tastycake pies. If you've never seen them, they're little bars of pie with filling. The pumpkin ones are the best, but they're only seasonal.

I think they're done with them now on account that I haven't seen them in a while. They come out around November/October and I guess last until January.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't get a lot of snacks so honestly I can't say if I've seen them or not.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

They're really good though!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rRE1ZH3Xpb8/TOaJkY12Z-I/AAAAAAAAAG0/GZ51K2yHqU8/s1600/tkpp.jpg

http://shop.tastykake.com/Images/1109_pumpkin_pies/11.09-Pies-Landing-Page_06.jpg
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum