Nintendo 3DS

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm

no, they just happen to play the theme song at the moment i described.
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:20 am

I bought Mario Land 3DS. I guess it's too early to judge the game since I've only played the firs two levels, which were quite short. It's a really nice game though and the 3D effects look interesting on it.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18365

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 pm

thats pretty cool.

i actually heard my mom is going to possibly get me a nintendo 3ds as a late christmas present. i still think im going to get a refurbished one though so i can get some games for it as well.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 pm

A late Xmas gift? Why what happened, did you not get something you were supposed to?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

i dont know. my mom was just saying how she was going to give us a nintendo 3DS as a surprise gift but she didnt have time to get it. because my sister put it on her list for my dad but my dad didnt really get us anything. or something...i dont know all the details.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Well if you do, we should totally exchange system codes. I think they have them, like they do with the Wii. I'm crossing my fingers for a Phantasy Star 3DS. They just need to make one or at least a remake with the 3D effect.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 pm

okay. and for the record, you'll have to give me your Wii one again when I get another one :p
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 am

I'd suggest getting the 3DS if you want to on account that they're making a lot of interesting titles for it soon. The coming year of course.

Also I'd suggest not getting a Wii on account that there's this new system called the Wii U coming out which will have backwards compatibility with all Wii games. I think it will also transfer all VC downloads you've had and may be able to play all other older Nintendo games.

Anyway yeah...it looks weird. It looks like a big system that you play on a hand-held device. Kinda stupid, but too early to tell.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 pm

its whatever the family wants to do. i dont make the decisions with the Wii on account i only played like one game on it :p

by the time we get everything together, the Wii U will probably be out and then we'll make a decision... or not. i dont really care, i just want to play Skyward Swords on it.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 am

Skyward Sword is pretty cool. Though a word of warning, it's probably the most difficult Zelda game I've played and I've done fairly well with most of them. I got mutilated by the first boss so many times it wasn't funny, it was actually getting annoying.

Half the problem is the complexity of the controls. You control the sword now. There isn't just one button that has Link slash in one way. If you slash up he does, if you slash down he does. But the problem is that the Wiimote is so sensitive with motion and it doesn't always slash the way you did so.

I'm not sure, you don't strike me as someone who plays videogames a lot so I think this would frustrate you a little to much to your liking. It's a really interesting design, for older gamers, but this is E for everyone and I don't see kids being able to pull off the complexity of the controls which are required.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:09 pm

^ omg i friggin hate the Wii remote. i might have to reconsider this game. i cant stand the Xbox kinect either.

i dont play video games that often but im currently playing American McGee's Alice which im finding to be pretty easy.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm

The game is not bad, in fact the storyline and how the game leads up to the actual plot is well done. Probably one of the better ones I've seen in a while. You'll miss out on a good game if you leave it alone simply because of the complex controls which are easy once you get the hang of it.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

^ well you just made it seem like it was a really hard game with the controls and frustrating :p

ill probably play it. but first i have to get the Wii or whatever we're getting. for now, im going to enjoy American McGee's Alice.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 pm

It is, I still have difficulty with it from time to time. Yet the plot, side-quests, and overall fun gameplay of the game is what keeps me playing, despite some complex and difficult controls.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 pm

maybe ill be able to do Ocarina of Time of as preliminary to Skyward Sword :p. isnt Ocarina of Time one of the more difficult Zelda games? or did I make that up? it was pretty hard for the 14-year-old cousins who wouldn't let me play :p
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum