Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

4 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 37 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:40 pm

oh so you're saying she should somehow force them to move on the ice? i think i get it....
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section - Page 37 Empty Re: The Heroes of Little Springs; Comment Section

Post  Lee Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

You don't have to, just a suggestion. Like for example if someone was on slippery ice, moving would be difficult, but imagine someone punching them on the slippery ice.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

yes...yes i see....

i will go do that now.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 pm

You don't have to, you can do whatever you want.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:55 pm

no no, it's a good idea. one that i have no problem in stealing.

okay, im done now :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Now we're getting to more of the main parts of this arc.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Just for clarity, there's a giant creature/thing in the bank that just ripped out the front of it, correct?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

No there was just an explosion so far, which blew open a hole. So it's like a dusty and fiery mess.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Oh okay
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Right, nothing has exited yet. The only people outside currently are the remainder of the terrorists.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm

okay...ill post tomorrow. and if i forget, remind me :p
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey it's cool, take your time. If you need to do it next week, then I don't mind.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Okay, I went back to read it and wait, what is this large shadow? Is it a person carrying a bomb or something?
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 pm

You don't need to know that stuff, I left it obscure. The explosion was the main thing.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm

I dont even know how to respond to the giant thing tromping through the bank.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Well how would Quiver respond to it. It doesn't matter how you would, it matters how she would.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:14 pm

i dont know, thats just it. i mean, its a giant monster. i mean....i think she would attack it or try to. but im trying to be logical on HOW she would attack it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Right, well at least you're contemplating how she would assess the situation.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Yes I am. but honestly im barely thinking about it at the moment. I've got to write like 3 scripts today lol XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:21 pm

It's cool, school comes first.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 pm

I swear to god I am going to get to this eventually.

It's just my brain is so damn fried for having to come up with ideas for 3 classes. and by ideas, i mean like fully fleshed out stories.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

It's fine, worry about school first. And good luck, you can do it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:54 pm

No I can't :p

My problem is I put extra pressure on myself because I feel like I'm not doing as well as I could be in the class. And I think this is because of the paranoia I created for myself which is largely because of some sort of weird rivalry/overshadowing thing that appears to be occurring in the class.

Basically, I emailed the professor asking if I could do the Disney movie thing, right? And he said yes and that there was someone else that was doing something similar. Well, obviously I didn't get the message across very well (even though I literally said 'can I do a fairy tale adaptation like what Disney does') because he assumed I was going to be writing for a live-action movie. So now, I feel like my animated movie idea is getting overshadowed by the person that's doing a Pixar movie.

Of course, I'm pretty sure part of me has created this rivalry/overshadowing in my head. But then again, I made it pretty clear to this student that I love Disney last semester and as soon as I did that I feel like she kind of stopped talking to me.

And somehow my script has shifted gears closer to an anime movie in the midst of all this confusion. Which I don't mind writing but at the same time I fail to see how this is going to get Disney's attention. It's weird, you'd think I'd feel more comfortable with another Disney geek being in the classroom. And I don't. Disney fans are supposed to stick together :O

The end :D

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Right...you're just over-analyzing things. Or not, but I think you are.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I know! And it doesn't help because I still don't know what I'm doing for the middle and end of my story. And by end, I mean the bits that are tied to the middle! UGH THIS IS SO HARD!!!!!!!!

Im seeing him tomorrow so I'll talk to him then about it. Cause seriously, I've been thinking about the middle section for like 3 weeks now and the only thing I got is what the fourth character's name is @_@
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next