What Are You Currently Thinking

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What Are You Currently Thinking

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Right, I just don't know if I can use it. That's my problem...

I think what I might do is if I feel like I'm not going to use it during the school year, I can wait for winter break and try it then. I won't be nearly as lazy then and will probably have something to work on.

And, right now, I'm in a mini argument with someone on Tumblr over the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. :p
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Have fun with that argument :P

And I just gave you my opinion. Do whatever you want to. You could do it now, but a lot of people I know tend to be too busy with summer day chores and activities. So that's your call.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18340

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:52 pm

You're too late Lee, it ended already :p

Yeah....I might also end up getting footage at a Supernatural Convention my sister is going to. And I'm going one night for free.....so maybe I'll play around with it. I don't know.

But I appreciate your opinion.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

I think winter might be a better idea, that or during school. Summer is when everyone is so busy for a bunch of different reasons.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Yeah, I think I'm going to go with that.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Which one, school or winter break?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 pm

If school does not work then winter. Either way, I'm not doing summer. Unless I get awesome footage at some point.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Do you plan on going to a con or something this Summer? Otherwise I'd say wait it out. You can always get some good footage and use it later also.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 pm

My sister's going to a Supernatural Convention and I'm going for a free karaoke night. Cause otherwise the tickets are ridiculously expensive. :p
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:38 pm

The supernatural convention sounds up your alley, so that could work for editing, but I don't know about the karaoke.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeah I know. As far as I know though, I'm not going to the panels. Just the free event :p The only way I might get into the actual panels is if my mom switches bracelets with me at times so I can see some stuff and she'll see some stuff.

I dont really care either way. But I'm not paying $80 for another ticket for the day. Or whatever it is. That's just insane.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

So you're just going to wait at the entrance for an entire day?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:49 pm

No, I'm going to hang by the pool and play KH3D like a boss :P
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

That's still a lot of time, I'd grow sick of any game for that long.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Lol you underestimate me :p This is Kingdom Hearts game. I played all of them straight through. Except the first one cause I was absolutely terrible at video games. Even worse so than I am now :p

I'll also be bringing my laptop for the evenings.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Better hope you have a good charge :P
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Took care of that already. Got a new charger weeks ago.

I honestly don't know where I want to begin with this whole ordeal. Basically, this morning we found a stray dog and at first it was all okay until this evening.

Honestly, I can't take my mom's god damn mood swings. I mean, she starts off this evening because she's tired saying that we're not keeping the dog another day and we're taking it to the shelter that puts the dog to sleep within 48 hours. okay, first of all, who the hell was the one that 1. caught the dog, 2. bathed the dog this morning 3. gave the dog the attention she needed and 4. pretty much spent the whole damn day with the dog while also taking care of our dogs. Oh, that's right me. So really, who the hell should have the say in this conversation on what happens to the dog?

I'm not going to pretend she did nothing. She was with the dog this morning and was late for work (meanwhile I had the situation completely under control so it's not like she couldn't have left earlier). She bathed the dog in the afternoon with me. But then what happened was she decided to clean the garage while looking for a crate for the dog and then her boyfriend/whatever he is wanted the crate to be absolutely perfect so it took a long time for the crate to come together. I get that she would be tired after that but going to say you're going to take the dog to a bad shelter because of your decisions (like cleaning the garage for no reason) is YOUR fault. So leave the dog out of it. Especially when she could have just called me and told me that the crate wasn't working out.

And this is the EXACT same thing that happened last time when we were babysitting the puppy: I was the one watching the puppy and taking care of the dogs but no one seemed to give a ****. I mean, god, I don't mind doing it but then what happens to this dog should be MY decision. Not hers. I'm the one taking care of it for the most part therefore I should get to make the call.

And don't even get me started on my friend's friend who was interested in the dog but then sent me a whole email about how she wanted me to take it to the vet and see if it's got a chip. Seriously dude, I'm not paying a vet $300 to tell me if the dog's got a chip when I already told you 1. NO ONE in the area is looking for the dog 2. Why the **** would I ask you if you wanted a dog if we found it with a leash on it. 3. The police think she was just dumped as I told you and 4. Even if she's got a chip and was dumped LIKE THE POLICE SAID it doesn't **** matter if there's a chip there or not. They don't want the dog obviously. If they wanted the dog and were looking for it, the whole area would know. Unless the dog is from another state or something. and 5. the only way to get the dog checked for a chip for free is to bring it to the shelter that will put her to sleep within 48 hours. and then if we want to 'adopt' the dog, id have to pay the shelter WHEN I WAS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

So if YOU want to go and pay the vet be my guest. God, I just can't **** stand these imbeciles. It's like they magically think that if they're dog went missing, a person is going to spend whatever to see if there's a chip there and they don't have to contact the authorities to go looking for it. And that they think I'm just going to keep the dog at my house until I know without a doubt the dog doesn't have an owner @_@. That is what SHELTERS are for. You know, the good ones. That and the leash thing. I mean, jesus christ what a moron. I'm not sure who I'm more angry at: the dumbass who thought I would give away a dog I suspected went to a loving family or my mom for actually taking in the dog and then deciding after a day it wasn't worth it even though I did a majority of the work. Yeah, because those two things clearly make a hell of a lot of sense.

Oh yeah not to mention the fact my mom didn't want the dog in the house even if we got the skunk scent out of her because she thought I'd want to keep it. @_@ Yeah, because I was having so much damn fun with the other dog you were supposed to babysit but instead went to hang out every night while I took care of it. @_@

And, the best part is my mom is now all like 'oh we'll figure it out' and giving me the 'im not going to take the dog to the killing shelter'. ARE YOU F***** SERIOUS? You just stressed me out for three + hours about this, I went searching for no-kill shelters to call tomorrow because of your stupid ass threats, I'm pretty much going to bed in one of the crappiest moods ever, etc. only for you to just go through one of your stupid ass moods? UGH! I wouldn't care if this was something petty but jesus christ, this is a dog's life you're **** around with me. Does no one know by now you DON'T **** with me when it comes to animals? Apparently not.

In all honesty, I just want to cry right now.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 am

Where did you even find this dog? You said it was mangy and really filthy right? I don't know if it's such a good idea to just approach an unknown dog like that, it could've had rabies. Then again I don't know too much about the dog's condition.

Sorry about your stressful day, but it is your mom's household, despite how much you may hate it. Did you want to keep it? Cause you can make some kind of doghouse/fence, so it can be an outside dog.

If not, what kind of dog is it? Farmers are always looking for dogs for their farm. At least the ones I've worked with always have several, to keep away wildlife from their livestock. Just throwing some suggestions out there.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am

My neighbor found it looking through her garbage. The dog was sprayed by a skunk and looked like it had been out for a couple of days. It was clearly lost and confused. The only reason my neighbor called us was because the dog looks like one of our dogs.

And NO, no I don't want to keep it. I've got too many pets to take care of as is. I just want her to go to another home or a no-kill shelter. We do have a pen that has a dog house already but none of our dogs like to go in it :p But either way, I don't want to keep her. Besides, my dogs are a-holes when it comes to bringing another dog in the house.

I don't care that it's her house to be honest or the fact that it's ultimately her decision. That's not the part of the argument I'm mad at. What pisses me off is she complains about how stressful it is meanwhile I did almost everything. Like, I wouldn't care if she was complaining and she did everything with the dog. But the fact of the matter is, I did and usually do a majority of the work in terms of taking care of the animals. And yet, she has the nerve to complain as if she's the only one doing it and then threatening to get rid of the dog. If anyone should be complaining, it should be me. Not her. Especially since the day wouldn't have been as stressful if she would have just stuck to the task at hand instead of going on tangents with the garage.

The dog isn't even in the house anyway. It's been outside because she still has the smell of skunk in her.

I don't know what kind of dog it is. But there aren't any farms around here really so it's not like I've got a farm to take it to unless I want to drive a couple of hours. I'm calling the no kill animal shelters today. One's nearby, the other one is by my school and was supposedly awarded a best charity award or something. She's probably needs medical attention anyway so taking her to the shelter is probably the best bet for her.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 pm

I hear tomato juice takes the smell away. Least that's the myth, because of the acidity, but I'll tell you it's a load of crap :P

I once had to carry a dead deer out of the woods, they must've peed or something, it was powerful scent. Had to carry it from the back end, boy was it smelly :P

Anyway I couldn't get that scent out of my hands, no matter how many times I scrubbed. So I thought, hey there's only one thing smellier then this, old bay seasoning! Well my hands then smelled like old bay and pee :P
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

tomato juice can work though. my mom's had this issue with her dogs as a kid. you just have to do it A LOT before the smell fully comes out.

there's also a solution online that we're going to do. we just cant do it on her head because she's got a couple of cuts there.

but either way it looks like we're going to have her for a while....@_@
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Use some febreeze to :P
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

It'll only cover the odor temporarily. It won't get it out of her fur.

Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 pm

I was joking. Getting skunk scent or even urine out is difficult. I hardly even touched the deer where it wet itself, but the scent stayed with me the entire day.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 pm

So how is your first week, or weeks if you've already started before this week, if school going? I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a night class after work and everything, so I'll be extra busy.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: