Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

Post  Lee Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Is that your excuse for Ryuzaki and Ai?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 pm

no because i didnt know Ryuzaki was around 25 when the pairing started. i thought he was 16.

it started with Alice x Hatter an then Ryuzaki x Ai only added to it.

and now i must leave due to a storm. i am being forced off my computer T_T.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:34 pm

lol I knew Ryuzaki and Ai fitted in there somewhere!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm

of course it did XD
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Ok so in an interview...I'm not sure if it's true or not, but apparently no one from the original series will be in it.

Someone who was being interviews had this to say, paraphrased of course.

I don't know how much of the series I'm allowed to give away, but everyone from the original series has passed away.

No offense, but if that's the case, I don't see any reason why to make this a prequel if no things or people from the first series make an appearance...it almost sounds stupid if you ask me.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:58 pm

yeah i heard about that but most people are speculating that she was just speaking in general and not so literal. like, not that they're literally dead but that this is about making room for the new generation. so it's more like they're passing the torch rather than them actually being dead.

i think it's stupid if they're all actually dead too. i mean, characters in the avatar world have the potential to live VERY long lives. i cant imagine none of them living past their 80s. thats not only stupid for a series that emphasizes connections but it also just doesnt make any sense in the world itself. if bumi can live to be 112ish, i think Toph can live to be past 82 =/
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 pm

I know, I wouldn't mind if the characters we saw were only ones like Teo as a mechanist or The Duke leading some sort of rehabilitation group for the effects of the last war.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

yeah we need some connections. otherwise, it will just be dumb.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 am

I think the only connection might be Aang as her spirit guide, which is still kind of lame. If he's even her guide at all, no one has ever said anything about that.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 pm

i cant imagine him not being her guide. i did read in an interview where mike and bryan said 'don't worry there is a connection.' they made it seem like it was a pretty big connection but they werent going to say anything about it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm

The connection is big because it's the same world/land Rolling Eyes
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm

that would be a cop out.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

I know, it was sort of a joke. Even if they are dead or not in the story, it would be interesting to know what they did with their life. If they married or had children and so on.

It would be funny if Toph and The Duke became couples. Nothing spells romance like barfing in a helmet.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm

^ i want to see Sokka's kids/grandkids.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:13 pm

That would be pretty interesting, but if nothing else, seeing what Tenzen looks like would probably be similar to the way Sokka's kids would be like.

Also Korra is part of the Water Tribe, so we will probably see Katara and Sokka or their offspring...but since she's apparently already on her journey we might not.

I don't know about this new series...it's going to be only 12 episodes long, everyone's dead, and she's already over half way done the adventure...that's like tuning into a movie when it's almost over. It's going to feel off if they don't have some spins in it.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 pm

^ im sure they will. either that or ill be very disappointed. but i have a feeling they'll find ways to make it interesting.

Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

As long as these short 12 episodes don't have any fillers similar to that of The Great Divide, I'll be fine with it...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

^ they supposedly have no fillers in it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Did they confirm that somewhere?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm

it was in an interview.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Thought this fitted the threat title...

Avatar: Legend of Korra; First Taste - Page 3 Tumblr_l5zzjc9t7m1qcd6apo1_500
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 pm

^ lol. i hope something like that happens XD.

there is also talk of a character named Meelo. no one knows who he is though, it was just a picture Mike or Bryan drew.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Is the picture floating about somewhere? Or has nothing been revealed yet.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 pm

its on avatarspirit.net. theres a whole thread about him.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Those drawings are so sketchy and hardly noticeable. I'll wait for a real picture to come out.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next