Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry

2 posters

Go down

sorry Empty sorry

Post  karin Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am

I dont think i can Rp anymore ( well i supose you all guessed by my long absence) since my parents are going mental with me for weird grades ( two As and 2 Es ). So as much as i love it here i doubt i will be able to Rp. i will try to remain a member here however . and if possible keep karin in the backround and maybe one day i can return :(.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

sorry Empty Re: sorry

Post  Lee Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:40 am

Well just do better in the coming school year. I'm not sure if your school has semesters where it breaks down the school into several sections where you earn a report card, but if you do just work hard to earn better grades.

I figured as much that we wouldn't be seeing you too soon. I was kind of surprised to see you on and post at the same time! Oh well it's at least good to hear from you.

If you don't think you can RP we'll move Karin in the RP if it needs to be done for the sake of the plot.

I'm sure if you show good enough grades your parents might reconsider allowing you some of the privileges they denied from you. If they don't and you earn amazing grades like A's and B's, just do the things you normally liked to do secretly, that is if they are things they can't get you in trouble with the law.

It would be a very boring life if you weren't able to do things you wanted to do at all even though you made up for those troubled times.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Well is had Two A,s but also two E,s . Their getting more generous . Hopefully i will be able to sneak on in college ( starts Tuesday). So if you give karin a background role where i am not needed for plot advances i can try and stay active :).....sort of...^.^;;;.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:36 pm

It's fine, your education is more important.

She hasn't had any roles besides the apartment complex thread, or if you read the recent FF chapters, the last one, I added some more to the apartment to keep it interesting.

Basically that's because after that they all went to bed until a later date for duty, like around 7AM or maybe 8AM

Though the other group the trainees were ordered to be up and ready at 3AM to start their first day which was mainly training.

Throughout all the tests and tasks time would accumulate. Like the doctor visit which pushed it up to around 3:35, and then cooking, craftsmanship, lectures, and lastly stealth in the forest which ended up not so well...that would bring it around 6AMish right now in the RP sense.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18531

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum