Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New news for the Avatar Movie!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New news for the Avatar Movie! - Page 4 Empty Re: New news for the Avatar Movie!

Post  Lee Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Hey you can hop on in here anytime you like to, don't feel like your alienated.

Anyways, yeah I have no intention of really seeing it now. I had a choice between seeing this movie and Toy Story 3 when I had a day off from work this Summer. After all of the bad reputation I've heard from it, I'm glade I went to see Toy Story instead.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

New news for the Avatar Movie! - Page 4 Empty Re: New news for the Avatar Movie!

Post  karin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Good choice! I loved that film (I was actually crying at the end :O).

Well I'm hoping to stay active for the rest of the summer, but I don't think I'll RP because I just kept messing up (over-excitement and my old RP site habbits made me go OTT all the time).

I will say one thing the effects in the movie were great ...shame they missed out certain things.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Yeah I really liked Toy Story 3, it was pretty cool. I was glad to see the Army Men again, they were always my favorite minor characters.

I heard a lot weren't even pleased with the effects. It was his own adaption so I knew it wasn't going to be exactly like the show. Otherwise they might as well pop in the Season Box Sets in the projector.

As for the site, feel free to do whatever you please. We aren't forcing anything on you, but if you have the craving to RP then like I said, feel free to do so.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:18 pm

If I did would karin be in an asylum? :L. I read her profile and then have to hit myself...OOC is her forte not hand to hand combat haha. I may read up on whats going on , since I don't want you to force karin back into plot.

I do miss this place , has to be said XD.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:20 pm

Actually we've kept Karin in the plot. From time to time either LS or I RP as her depending on what the plot is.

If you'd like a run down since your last visit I could give you it. She's actually in a fight at the moment in the RP.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  karin Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Only if its no trouble? That would be great ,thanks lee.

Earth Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Sure thing...um let me see. I'll have to figure out where to start.

https://avatarrp.aforumfree.com/medical-lab-f40/medical-lab-t203-300.htm#16921

Anyway so you know, this is the thread which Karin is in. She and Kozue are currently in a fight. You might just want to read back a few pages to understand what's going on with that.

(Only the black colored text would you need to read)
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Lee wrote:Hey you can hop on in here anytime you like to, don't feel like your alienated.

Anyways, yeah I have no intention of really seeing it now. I had a choice between seeing this movie and Toy Story 3 when I had a day off from work this Summer. After all of the bad reputation I've heard from it, I'm glade I went to see Toy Story instead.

still not entirely sure what's going on but i am going to say you have to at least rent the movie Lee. i mean, you just have to. its that atrocious.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:30 pm

LS it's pretty obvious that Karin came back. Are you doing alright?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:41 pm

yes i am but i dont have time to read everything and find out exactly what happened so im a little confused =p.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Do yourself a favor and read all of the artist lounge, Karin and I did a lot of art for the RP while you were gone.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 pm

yeah thats what i was wondering...i will go do that. or read as much as i can.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:49 pm

Just wanted to say that I watched The Last Airbender, while I didn't think it was horrible as most fans claimed it to be, there was a lot of lost potential.

I really liked the part where Sokka and Katara are talking to each other in their tribe tent, after Aang was captured, and Appa is growling in the background. At first I thought it was just some obnoxiously random animal or livestock moaning off screen. My first initial response was that that cow was just as important as to what Sokka had to say lol...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4