Anime

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anime

Post  Lee on Mon May 04, 2009 7:39 pm

Were any of you noticing the homepage crashing?

Ok so apparently the bug I was getting, not sure if you were all getting it, was from the music box. Had to scrap it sorry folks if you were enjoying some of the Avatar and Non-Avatar music.

Apparently the place I got all the songs from, Playlist.com is glitched also since I checked out the site and it's crashing to.
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon May 04, 2009 8:32 pm

@zfish9 I want to see that episode really badly. Kurgerburger! And it depends on if you want the episodes in english or japanese. I think I have one sight that has it in japanese.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/info/anime/Tsubasa_Chronicles/47774/S1E13.html

of course because im stubborn, im waiting to watch the second season in english. =D

@ Lee: honestly, i found the music box distracting. and it took the site forever to load because of it....at least for me. i did like some of the songs though =D
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 16992

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm

^ Well why didn't you guys tell me you hated it! You guys need to speak up. I thought I'd liven the place up a bit with some different cartoon music, but if you didn't like it you should have told me guys.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 pm

I have a site that you can watch it in English, but it used Megavidea. 72 minutes of watching, 52 minutes of waiting. http://www.dbz-zone.org/tsubasareservoirchronicles.php#
And i found the episode where it crosses ofer with cardcaptors, it's episode 44. and my first thought about it:
"WTF did they do to Kero's voice??"
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Mon May 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Lee wrote:^ Well why didn't you guys tell me you hated it! You guys need to speak up. I thought I'd liven the place up a bit with some different cartoon music, but if you didn't like it you should have told me guys.

because i didnt hate it. i just find music in general distracting. i cant listen to it while im doing other things it causes me to day dream...i could sacrifice the load time if everyone else got to listen to the music ^^.

edit: i put up with megavideo for season one, i can survive it for season two. do you have a link?
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm

You now how i said episode 44 it was the crosover? my mistake. all you see is Kero, and it could have been a different dimension Kero. so yeah, not it.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Tue May 05, 2009 2:58 pm

i found it annoying that it auto-played and the songs were random since i could never select a song , it would randomly play one.

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue May 05, 2009 4:39 pm

zfish9 wrote:You now how i said episode 44 it was the crosover? my mistake. all you see is Kero, and it could have been a different dimension Kero. so yeah, not it.

a lot of the episodes have crossovers. the second one does with xxxHolic ^^
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Tue May 05, 2009 5:19 pm

i know that, but i said that was the Cardcaptors crossover, and all it had was Kero.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Tue May 05, 2009 5:28 pm

^ oh ^^
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Tue May 05, 2009 7:23 pm

at episode 48 ATM.
At the end. What the hell?
how the hell did the king of feathers get in her memories?
no way he was actually there. he must have manipulated
her memories. no way i'm buying this.
I'm siding with Karogone on this one.

EDIT: knew it, knew it, knew it!
bastard didn't fool me.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

karin wrote:i found it annoying that it auto-played and the songs were random since i could never select a song , it would randomly play one.
That's because I encoded it for random loop. There was also a scroll feature to the right of the box, so you could choose whatever song you wanted.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue May 05, 2009 9:19 pm

Hey guys if you want to listen to the music box I made of all the Avatar and Non-Avatar music it can be found at this exact link.

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15542508043/standalone

Enjoy!
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Tue May 05, 2009 9:24 pm

just finished watching all of it. now i can't wait to read the Manga and pick up where it left off...
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Tue May 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Does anyone here watch or seen One Piece?
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm

zfish9 wrote:just finished watching all of it. now i can't wait to read the Manga and pick up where it left off...

good luck with that one. the chapters are like 40 pages or so and they come out almost every week.... which was why i put Tsubasa on hold XD

@Lee i have seen maybe two episodes and thats about it.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee on Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm

It's pretty funny, One Piece isn't supposed to be serious. It's like a comedy adventure.
Lee
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 06, 2009 8:44 pm

^ i know. it's just after Naruto i have decided not to follow the long animes until they are over and then watch them.
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Wed May 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:
zfish9 wrote:just finished watching all of it. now i can't wait to read the Manga and pick up where it left off...

good luck with that one. the chapters are like 40 pages or so and they come out almost every week.... which was why i put Tsubasa on hold XD

219ish chapters...40ish pages per chapter...
yeah... i have a lot of reading to do!
already at chapter 31, and i'm not even though the first season of the anime yet in the manga...
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Wed May 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Loyal Subject wrote:edit: i put up with megavideo for season one, i can survive it for season two. do you have a link?
it was in the post before yours. http://www.dbz-zone.org/tsubasareservoirchronicles.php#

Also, didn't someone say something about all of them getting drunk at one point? if so, i found it. chapter 39 in the manga.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Wed May 06, 2009 9:33 pm

yeah i realized that after i posted ^^.

SPOILER

yeah they all do get drunk while they're in that town where people from all different worlds gather. then they find out they were a part of virtual reality game....where Kurgy is Big Dog and Sharon's name is Little Dog or something like that... XD
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Wed May 06, 2009 9:41 pm

not much of a spoiler. that was in the anime, and the manga.
and yeah, you got the names right.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  karin on Thu May 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Lee wrote:
karin wrote:i found it annoying that it auto-played and the songs were random since i could never select a song , it would randomly play one.
That's because I encoded it for random loop. There was also a scroll feature to the right of the box, so you could choose whatever song you wanted.

it only had two song on the scroll it had the lot at first but then the scroll went blank for me sometimes.
also i think ive seen one piece is there a skelton and deer-chibi in it i think i read a article on Nico robin before and she was from there i was going to pick it up but my brother said its not very good?

Earth Bender

Female Number of posts : 717

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 on Thu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

also, i have come to the conclusion that there are at least 2800 feathers in the Tsubasa chronicles, unless some part of the manga proves me wrong.
reasons why: *Warning, Math ahead, work of a math geek. spoiler just there to save room in the post.*
Spoiler:
we know that Sakura lost all her memories and that they are in the feathers, correct? then, let's say that hypothetically, she remembered everything from the last 8 years. the ammount of feathers would have to be
X___8
2922.00 days.
now then, if she sleeps an average of 8 hours a day, then you would only have to multiply that by 16 instead of 24, seeing as she would be asleep, and assuming she doesn't remember any dreams she had.
X_16
46652 hours.
now, then you multiply that to get the minutes, yada yada yada...
X__60
2799120 minutes.
now, if each feather represents, oh say, about 5 minutes, then you just divide that by 5.
2799120/5= 559824 5-minute periods.
now, seeing that the brain forgets 90% of all the information it gathers that it thinks it is unnecessary (Like how many keys i just pressed in the last 3 minutes) you then divide that by 10.
559824/10=55982.4
now, if 95% of that would be useless memories that you eventually forget over time (when you were last sick, what was the last grade you got on an assignment, ECT. and yes, this is different. this is short-term memory.) then you divide that by 20.
55982.4/20=2799.12 feathers.
then, seeing that i doubt that there would be such a strange number of feathers, it would most likely be rounded up to 2800 feathers.
And yes, i was very bored, that's why i did that.
zfish9
Air Bender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject on Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 pm

^ lol
Loyal Subject

View user profile

Back to top Go down