Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sick

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

sick Empty sick

Post  zfish9 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 pm

i've been sick for the past few days and won't be on for the rest of the week either.

i just thought i'd let you know why i've been gone.

"Yeah, throwing up, JUST how i wanted to spend the week before my birthday..."
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Male Number of posts : 2239

Back to top Go down

sick Empty Re: sick

Post  Lee Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am

Well just get some rest and hopefully you'll get better before your birthday. Happy early birthday! If you get on after your birthday.

Hope you feel better.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Male Number of posts : 18532

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:45 pm

have a merry unbirthday until your b-day =D
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Female Number of posts : 17172

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:48 pm

yeah, but what really sucks about how i got sick was that EVERYONE in my family got it at the EXACT same day. okay, technically two days, but still, within 2 hours. 11:30pm dad got it, 12:30 i got it, and at 1:30 am my mom got it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:07 pm

Get well soon and happy early birthday!!
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:11 pm

A chain reaction.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:28 pm

So are you feeling better then last week?
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zfish9 Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:59 pm

yeah, much better.
and i turned 16 on monday, except i didn't have the birthday dinner then, no one would be up to it.
zfish9
zfish9
Air Bender

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Oh! Sorry! Happy belated birthday! I hope that you had as good of a time as you possibly could!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HaruWolf Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Zfish9!
HaruWolf
HaruWolf
Water Bender

Female Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 am

Well since this is a sick thread, I might as well use this one instead of making a new thread or making an offtopic post. I told you all that I was feeling a bit under the weather the other day. I didn't really go into it in too much detail. It has been ongoing for several weeks now. I recently pushed off seeking a doctor of any kind due to school exams. I needed all that time to focus on projects and tests.

Then after that was finished I had to go right away to work, and of course when I'm done work, it's too late as most offices are closing or are closed. It kind of went away for a little bit after the holiday weekend came, but then I got it just as bad yesterday and the other day. That's why I wasn't so active last night. Had to go to patient first, where they had to give me this weird medicine. I don't know, it tastes bad and I need to take a shitload of it each day. I hope they know what they're doing.

Oh yeah and when I was waiting for a doctor in there, I saw a lot of people came there to get stitched up. The guy in the other room facing mine, his arm was all bloody and getting stitched.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 4:52 pm

do they know what you have? that sounds like walking pneumonia and it's good you saw a doctor because that's dangerous to have. you could have had it for even longer than you thought and not even realize it.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm not sure, but they kept me waiting for a long time lol. It reminded me of a hospital. I'm taking these pills. I have to take them in a weird order. My first day I had to take 6 all at once, which kinda confused me. That just sounded really dangerous to take all those pills at once. That sounded like a drug overdoes to me. But I seem to still be among the living...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 5:44 pm

i dont know then. i dont remember how many my mom had to take when she had walking pneumonia. but she had similar symptoms and she did have to take a lot of medicine. it takes a while for it to clear out if you don't catch it right away.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Well I feel a lot better now. I don't know if it just went away or if it was the pills. I took them last night after my meal, but I didn't think they would take affect so quickly. I guess I should just take the rest to be safe.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 6:14 pm

if it's anything like walking pneumonia, you will feel better but that doesn't mean it's completely gone.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Well I don't know if that's what it is. It could had just been my allergies and asthma fusing together. Although I haven't had problems with asthma in ages.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

i dont know then XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Neither do I so don't freak me out like that!
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Mon May 31, 2010 6:43 pm

sorry i didnt mean to freak you out. it just sounded like that is all. and if you caught it, it shouldn't be a problem.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Well I was sort of kidding. I think it's just my allergies. Strange thing is that they would always act up when I'm inside, but when I go outside for a period of time, it all clears up. It should be the other way around, with all the pollen out this time of year.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

maybe you're not allergic to pollen then? i dont know. that doesnt really make much sense to me.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 am

Well I don't know, but I haven't had any problems lately.
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 am

I know I've been inactive a lot...these 27+ hour work days and morning then night shifts with little rest are really screwing with my life away from work...so much that I got sick because I had so little time to sleep. If I had more time to sleep I would had been able to counter it easily.

But now I'm sick again. I at least was able to take the day off so I could rest, which I plan on doing. What a hell of a week it's been...
Lee
Lee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Loyal Subject Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 pm

that sucks.

if you aren't getting enough sleep, i suggest taking airbourne. its supposed to keep your immune system up so it can counter stuff better =D. and it tastes really good XD.
Loyal Subject
Loyal Subject

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum